Product review for The One Earth Herbal Sourcebook: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese, Western, and Ayurvedic Herbal Treatm ents
THE ONE PLANET HERBAL SOURCEBOOK
Everything You Need to Know About Chinese, Western, as well as Ayurvedic Herbal Treatments
· Will feverfew clear up your headache as properly as aspirin?
· Should you select skullcap over the Ayurvedic natural herb ashwaghanda root
to calm anxiousness?
· Which herbs will most properly reduced cholesterol?
Currently, you can discover how to utilize the natural herbs featured in 3 tried and true traditions of healing: Chinese, Western, as well as Indian-based Ayurvedic. Organic professional Alan Tillotson provides ground-breaking treatments for over 100 medical conditions, consisting of:
Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Glaucoma, Migraine, Angina, Hypoglycemia, Hepatitis C, Sickle Cell Anemia
CONSISTS OF HERBAL SAFETY GUIDE
" Superb … this book answers questions you hadn't thought to ask."
— James Duke, author of the successful The Green Pharmacy
" A have to for herbalists as well as committed trainees of botanical medicine."
— Michael Tierra, O.M.D., L.Ac., A.H.G., author of The Way of Herbs
" I am extremely happy at the success attained in this job."
— David Winston, A.H.G., Dean of the Herbal Therapeutics School of Botanic Medicine
- Paperback: 596 pages
- Publisher: Kensington; First edition (July 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781575666174
- ISBN-13: 978-1575666174
- ASIN: 1575666170
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds