Product review for Questions from the Heart: Answers to 100 Questions About Chelation Therapy, a Safe Alternative to Bypass Surgery
L. K. Patel
Annually greater than $10 billion is invested in coronary bypass surgeries that in more than half the instances are unneeded and also unsafe.
* The cardiopulmonary pump used during bypass surgery may cause decreased oxygen circulation bring about mental retardation and memory loss.
* Bypass and also balloon angioplasty surgical procedures (with a few important exemptions) are unimportant to the natural course of heart disease.
* In bypass people, the occurrence of succeeding cardiac arrest or heart attack is higher than for those treated with medication.
Why Risk Bypass Surgery?
There is a Safe, Legal Alternative at 10% of the Cost
More than 500,000 heart patients have received intravenous EDTA Chelation Therapy over the past thirty years. Released research studies have actually developed the efficiency rate at concerning 85%. It not just gets rid of obstructed heart arteries however enhances blood circulation throughout the body for long-lasting benefit.
In Questions from the Heart, Dr. Terry Chappell addresses 100 of the most commonly asked inquiries about EDTA Chelation Therapy, comparing benefits and also disadvantages to both therapies in a concise, easy-to-read style. Suitable for all degrees of questions.
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing; 1 edition (June 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571740260
- ISBN-13: 978-1571740267
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 ounces