Cough Home Remedies – Fast Relief
You must try top 3 home remedies that will help you to get rid of cough, fast & naturally. Also don’t forget to check 7 more remedies for wet and dry cough at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-cough.html
Also check DIY Homemade Cough Syrups at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/diy-homemade/diy-homemade-cough-syrups.html
===== Follow us:=====
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
Google+ – https://www.google.com/+top10homeremedies
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/top10homeremedies
=== HOME REMEDIES FOR COUGH ===
Just like sneezing, coughing can happen any time. A cough can be either dry or productive, which means accompanied by mucus. Basically, it is a mechanism to clear your throat and airways. However, persistent coughing can cause headache, exhaustion and sleeplessness. If accompanied by an itchy throat and congestion, it can play havoc with your temperament.
The problem can be caused by:
• Exposure to irritants
• Common cold
• Post-nasal drip
• Cigarette smoking
• Gastro Esophageal Reflex Disease (GERD)
• Certain medication (ACE inhibitors)
Some less common, but serious causes, of chronic cough include:
• Lung cancer
• Congestive heart failure
• Other lung diseases
Most over-the-counter cough medications can spark side effects. Try some natural and safe home remedies for relief.
HOME REMEDY 1
• Heat half a cup of water in a boiling pot.
• Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 tablespoon honey. You may also add cinnamon sticks.
• Boil this for about 2-3 minutes.
• Drink this daily until the condition improves.
HOME REMEDY 2
• Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
• Heat this mixture until it becomes warm.
• Drink this syrup several times a day.
HOME REMEDY 3
• Take fresh ginger.
• Peel, slice, and crush it lightly.
• Boil this ginger in a cup of water.
• Strain and drink this ginger tea, 3-4 times a day.
• When dealing with persistent cough, apply some vapor rub on your feet before going to sleep.
• Take plenty of fluids, warm liquids in particular.
• You can also suck a hard candy to ease dry cough.
• If your cough causes shortness of breath or persists for several weeks, consult a doctor.