Insect Bite Salve for Alleviating Pain, Swelling and Itching by Medicine of the People .75 oz (Pack of 3 Tins)
Medicine of The People Navajo Herbal Remedies 100% Natural Insect Bite Salve 3 Travel Tins 0.75oz each @ always the newest expiration date! Alleviates pain, swelling and itch of insect bites. The Navajo herbs (proprietary blend) in this salve reduce the pain and swelling of insect bites. The salve can be rubbed directly into the bite. It is best to wash the area first to remove any poison on the surface of the skin. For relief from mosquito bites, apply small amount several times if needed. For spider bites, keep applying until improvement. In traditional way the herbs were made into an infusion that was applied directly to the affected area to help draw the poison out. Organic ingredients: Sunflower, Calendula, Jojoba & Coconut. Wildcrafted: Navajo herbs (proprietary blend), Fair Trade African Shea butter. Also added: Bees wax and Vit. E Note: The traditional Navajo herb blend in this product is a proprietary blend of Medicine of the People, therefore we have not provided common or scientific information. Disclaimer: The historical information used in the manufacture of our products was passed down to Virginia Boone, by her father Sam Boone, a Navajo herbalist. The knowledge behind them derives from Navajo oral tradition that has been in the Boone family for generations. Statements about the manufacture and use of these products are not intended to represent or imply suitability for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. Nothing in the names or descriptions of these products should be taken as medical advice for any given problem. About Us Medicine of The People Marana, Arizona In 1995 my partner Leonard Marcus and I started a company called Dine Be Azee (Medicine of the People), using traditional knowledge of Plants that was given to me by my father, Sam Boone. My memories of my dad selling herbs on the Navajo Reservation and of his belief that “in order to heal himself he had to help his people
- This salve/ointment may reduce discomfort, pain and swelling associated with insect bites.
- Can be effective against spider, mosquito and pest bites especially for those with allergic reaction to other medications.
- It is recommended to disinfect the effected area before applying this salve. If the pain does not subside within few minutes reapply a small amount until the relieve occurs. Some bites may take several applications before pain, swelling or itching subsides.
- All-natural Native American made salve prepared in small batches in Tucson, Arizona. The healing properties of this rub/salve come from a proprietary blend of Navajo herbs hand gathered in a traditional way, from the wilds of Arizona.
- Made of 100 percent wild crafted, organic and natural ingredients including proprietary blend of traditional Navajo herbs, organic calendula flower, high-quality bees wax, African Shea nut butter, organic sunflower, coconut and wild crafted jojoba oils, naturally derived T-50 vitamin E oil. No chemical preservative or synthetics are used in its manufacturing.