Product review for Infant Massage (Fourth Edition): A Handbook for Loving Parents
Doubt On Baby's Skin Tone? | KKMA
बच्चों के लिए खिलोने || BABY TOYS FOR 0-6 MONTHS
How To Bathe a Newborn | BabyCenter
Baby Food tips Bangla | বেবিদের সলিড শুরুর ১০ টিপ্স | Best Baby Weaning 10 tips | Baby bangla recipe
The 0 to 3 Month Baby Communication Milestones to Look For
Flying With Breastmilk | The United Airlines agent said WHAT?! – DO BETTER FOR MOMS, UNITED!
How to Play With Your Four Month Old Baby
2nd Trimester Q&A with Belly to Baby
कैसे बनाये बेबी फार्मूला मिल्क || Kaise Banaye Baby Formula Milk !!
14 WEEKS – 15 WEEKS PREGNANCY UPDATE | FEELING THE BABY MOVE!
Master the techniques of infant massage and incorporate this joyful and wonderful healing art into your baby’s life with this revised and updated edition.
For generations, mothers around the world have known that the soft touch of their hands soothes, calms, and communicates their love to their babies. The latest scientific research confirms that physical affection is vital to the development and wellness of children—easing discomfort, releasing tension, improving sleep, helping premature infants gain weight, even aiding asthmatic children to improve their breathing. Now Vimala McClure, founder of the International Association of Infant Massage, has revised and updated her beloved classic. Inside you’ll find
• specific routines tailored to help relieve colic, fever, and chest and nasal congestion
• easy-to-follow instructions and photographs demonstrating each step
• new information on the benefits of skin-to-skin contact
• instructions for premature infants and babies with special needs
• lullabies, rhymes, and games to enhance the massage experience
• a special chapter dedicated to fathers
• compassionate advice for foster and adoptive parents
Praise for Infant Massage
“Speaking as a pediatrician, the best advice I can give you is to try the techniques described in this book.”–Stephen Berman, M.D., F.A.A.P., former president, American Academy of Pediatrics
“What a brilliant way to love and nurture a child! The first connection between parent and child is physical, through the body; by using the techniques Vimala McClure has developed, your parental relationship will be off to a magnificent start.”—Judy Ford, author of Wonderful Ways to Love a Child
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Bantam; 4 edition (July 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1101965940
- ISBN-13: 978-1101965948
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds