Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer, White, Small
The ASO Ankle Stabilizer is the ankle brace of choice for numerous professional and collegiate athletes. The ASO is also one of the most recommended ankle supports by athletic trainers, orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists. The ASO is one of the leading ankle braces on the market due to its unique combination of comfort, support and durability. The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable CoolFlex material. This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area. The boot has an invisible seam to provide superior comfort. The shoe lace is attached to the tongue to ensure that the lace is always centered. Finger loops at the end of the stabilizing straps assist in securing straps for optimum support. The ASO is manufactured to high quality standards in the United States of America by Medical Specialties, Inc.
- Stabilizing Straps form complete figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Ballistic nylon boot provides superior durability and strength
- Elastic cuff closure enhances support and keeps laces and stabilizing straps secure
- Bilateral design so each size will fit left or right foot; Low profile to fit in any type of shoe
- Each ankle brace is sold separately; US manufacturing with higher quality control standards