Product review for Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind – and Keep – Love
"Attached" by Amir Levine & Rachel Heller | Book Review
Love You? Hate You? Bored With You…Will You Marry Me?
What is Love?
Therapy in an Age of Digital Attachment
Welcome to Lena Rose on YouTube! Our Top 5 End of Summer Eco Beauty Picks
Favorite things I use everyday [Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast with Andrea Owen]
Dr. Wendy Walsh: "The 30-Day Love Detox" | Talks at Google
Hydro Flask Full Review / Is it Worth it?
How to Get Over Someone
We Tried Stick-On Foot Pads To See If They Could Replace Shoes
"A cutting-edge book that redefines what it indicates to be in a partnership."
— John Gray, PhD., bestselling author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
We already count on scientific research to inform us what to consume, when to work out, and also for how long to rest. Why not use science to assist us boost our connections? In this revolutionary book, psychiatrist and also neuroscientist Dr. Amir Levine as well as Rachel Heller scientifically discuss why some individuals appear to browse connections effortlessly, while others battle.
Discover how an understanding of adult accessory– the most sophisticated relationship science around today– can aid us find and sustain love. Spearheaded by psychologist John Bowlby in the 1950s, the area of attachment assumes that each of us acts in relationships in among three distinctive means:
– Anxious individuals are typically busied with their connections and often tend to bother with their partner's capacity to like them back
– Avoidant individuals correspond affection with a loss of freedom and also frequently attempt to decrease nearness.
– Secure individuals feel comfortable with affection and are normally warm and loving.
Affixed guides readers in identifying what accessory design they and also their companion (or potential friend) adhere to, offering a plan for developing more powerful, much more fulfilling connections with the people they love.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee; Reprint edition (January 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1585429139
- ISBN-13: 978-1585429134
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces