Mirror Therapy Box – Mirror Therapy Box Rehabilitation for Stroke, Phantom Limb Pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome & Other Chronic Pain Conditions
What is Mirror Therapy?Mirror Therapy, or mirror box therapy, is a physiotherapy/physical therapy and occupational therapy technique used to help increase movement and decrease pain in limbs. It is suitable to treat conditions such as complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), phantom limb pain, stroke and other chronic pain conditions.Why Should I Use Mirror Therapy?The appeal of mirror therapy is that it is simple, less labor intensive, and less expensive than other types of intervention. Mirror therapy can have a substantial effect on many people. It can be carried out at home and, once you have purchased the equipment, is free.Benefits Of Mirror TherapyMirror therapy benefits include providing you with the opportunity to manage your own pain. Pain can be incredibly disabling to all patients. It may stop you from working or being able to play with your family.Mirror therapy is also non-invasive. Most traditional treatment for pain includes pharmaceutical management. Many pain killers have strong side effects which might impact other areas of your life negatively. They can also be very costly and, at times, addictive.Having an opportunity to manage your pain using mirror therapy may mean less reliance on medication. Reducing your pain could mean returning to areas of your life that you previously had to give up.What is The Mirror Box?The Mirror Box, or Mirror Therapy Box, is a glass mirror covered with PU leather. With just this simple piece of equipment that is easy to set up yourself, you can use this technique of mirror therapy to help cope with pain, especially pain arising from phantom limb pain, stroke, CRPS and other chronic pain conditions.
- MIRROR THERAPY BOX – Suitable for stroke rehabilitation, phantom limb pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Arthritis, Neuropathic and Chronic Pain rehabilitation
- PORTABLE AND EASY STORAGE – Compact, lightweight and portable
- LARGE MIRROR SIZE – Mirror size of 14 x 10 inch suitable for upper limbs
- WIDE HAND SPACE – 8.5 inch / 21 cm wide hand space for greater comfort, ventilation and allows hand movement at the same time
- EASY TO SET UP – Can be easily set up with one hand. Easy to fold and keep after use too