White Lung by NutraPro – Lung Cleanse & Detox. Support Lung Health After Years of Smoking. Supports Respiratory Health. 60 Capsules – Made in GMP Certified Facility.
White Lung is a respiratory formula that was designed specifically to help support the respiratory system of whom suffering years of smoking damage and support COPD lung diseases breathing problems. White Lung has an amazing blend of superb ingredients. – Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient required for overall health. – Cordyceps: used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders. – Vitamin K-2: low levels of vitamin K2 are associated with an increased risk of heart disease and atherosclerosis. – Butterbur: Butterbur is used for pain, upset stomach, stomach ulcers, migraine and other headaches, ongoing cough, chills, anxiety, plague, fever, trouble sleeping (insomnia), whooping cough, asthma, hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and for irritable bladder and urinary tract spasms. – – Quercetin: Quercetin acutely relaxes airway smooth muscle. – Bromelain:Bromelain is used for reducing swelling (inflammation), especially of the nose and sinuses. – Citrus Bioflavonoids: bioflavonoids act as antioxidants protection. – Feverfew: Chemicals in feverfew are thought to prevent blood components called platelets from releasing inflammatory substances. – Stinging Nettle: The leaves of the plant contain histamine, which is counterproductive in allergy treatment. there is history of using histamines to treat severe allergic reactions. – Pine Bark: Pine Bark Extract supports respiratory comfort through all seasons.
- Lung Health Support – Helps Detoxify & Cleanse the Lungs From the Effects of Smoking.
- Respiratory Health Support – Effective to Support Your Bronchial System and Comfortable Breathing Through The Seasons.
- 30 Day Lung Detox. 60 Capsules. Satisfaction Guaranteed or 100% Money Back!
- Support COPD Lung Diseases Breathing Problems .Clear and Flush Lung From Toxic Damage.
- Formulated with 10 Active Natural Ingredients Including: Cordyceps, Vitamin C, Butterbur, Bromelain, Feverfew, Pine Bark, Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Citrus Bioflavnoids, Vitamin K-2