Product review for The Secret to Long Life in Your DNA: The Beljanski Approach to Cellular Health
The first English presentation of the Beljanski method of fighting cancer from within the DNA
• Details initiatives for dealing with aging and cancer by understanding the immune system at a cellular level
• Explains how the DNA reacts to aging and the nutrients it needs to fight disease
• Includes information on Beljanski’s plant-based compounds that target unhealthy DNA
The Secret to Long Life in Your DNA presents the work of Mirko Beljanski, a biologist-biochemist at the Pasteur Institute in France, whose innovative research on DNA led to the discovery of new treatments for cancer and other degenerative diseases. The Beljanski method fights disease by targeting damaged or destabilized DNA in the body, allowing cells with healthy DNA to thrive. Beljanski, with his wife Monique, went on to develop natural compounds that enhance the body’s resistance not only to degenerative diseases but also to the effects of environmental toxicity and the ravages of aging. Beljanski’s compounds are now being studied at Columbia University, and other centers, where early findings support his theories.
In this book, the authors build on Mirko Beljanski’s work to demonstrate how physiological and environmental factors both weaken the body’s immune system and alter DNA functioning. They explain how aging exacerbates these effects, leading to cancer and other diseases. The authors then present the innovative compounds Beljanski developed and how they are able to prevent dysfunctional cells from multiplying. They also detail how to integrate essential nutritional strategies for maximizing health and fighting aging at the cellular level.
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Healing Arts Press; 1 edition (January 26, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594772592
- ISBN-13: 978-1594772597
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces