Product review for Domeboro Soothing Soak Rash Relief Powder Packets, 12 ea
Domeboro is an advanced version of Burow’s Solution, which was created to relieve the itching and inflammation of minor skin irritations by surgeon and anatomist Karl August Burow. Dr. Burow was also the inventor of plastic surgery and wound healing techniques which are still in wide use today. Dome Laboratories, modified Burow’s Solution for the modern marketplace. Dome Laboratories specialized in creating and refining treatments for allergies and skin conditions. So if you’ve been wondering about our name: it’s a blend of Dome (Laboratories) and Boro (for Burow’s solution). It may sound a little funny, but is intended to honor Domeboro creators and a long history of caring for and calming skin irritations and rash treatment. Use Domeboro on skin irritation caused by: Plant Rashes (a red streaky rash with blisters that typically follows an encounter with poison Ivy, oak, or sumac), Jewelry (contact dermatitis from jewelry, usually jewelry that contains nickel), Soaps & Detergents (contact dermatitis and allergic reactions caused by detergents, soaps, and fragrances in cleaning products), Domeboro is also great for soothing the itch and burn of athlete’s foot.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 0.7 x 5.1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000GCKCCS
- UPC: 857074001774
- Item model number: 30857074001775