Product review for Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer
Introducing the Cybex 770AT E3 Total Body Arc – Call/Text 424-298-0826
Cybex Arc Trainer: Product Overview
Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer – Trainer's Review
AtHomeFitness.com Scottsdale – Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer Review
Arc Trainer® vs. Elliptical vs. AMT® – Cybex International, Inc.
Cybex Arc Trainer 525 – Gym Source
Todd Durkin Features the Cybex Arc Trainer
Arc trainer For Sale – Used Cybex Arc Trainer 750AL Refurbished in USA – commercial gym equipment
Comparing the StairMaster SM3 and Gauntlet StepMills – Call 866-203-5770
Cybex 770At Arc Trainer
This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway – reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
– 21 Incline Levels
– 24" Stride Length
– Drive Type: Two-Stage
– Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76 x 37 x 62.5 in
-Machine Weight: 400lbs
– Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
– Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
– split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
– Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless.
– Ipod/Iphone connectivity
- Item Weight: 400 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 600 pounds
- ASIN: B008S8PG1Y
- Item model number: 770AT