Product review for Titan Fitness Under Desk Walking Treadmill
Titan Fitness Under Desk Walking Treadmill review
New Walking Pad Treadmill Review | New Treadmill Style Compact & Easy to Store
7906 – New Exerpeutic 5000 ExerWork Desk Treadmill
Best Treadmill Desks
Newly Home Treadmill combine the function of Body Vibration and Treadmill.
Nautilus Glute Drive Review- BIG Innovation in Fitness Industry
LifeSpan TR1200 DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill With 2.25 HP High Torque Continuous Duty Motor
How to Lubricate a Treadmill
Gymax Walking Running Exercise Treadmill wHeight Adjustable Desk Fitness Jogging Machine for Home
5 Best Step Machines 2019 Reviews
The Under Desk Walking Treadmill by Titan Fitness is perfect for staying active while you work. Designed to fit under your standing desk, this treadmill allows you to walk while you work. This product is not recommended for running.
– Wide track for ample walking room
– Safety key stops treadmill if disconnected from console.
– Console fits onto your desktop.
– Variable speed in half MPH increments
– Compatible with Standing Desks.
– FITSHOW App compatible see instruction manual for details.
– Speed: 0-4 mph
– Max. User Weight: 250 lbs.
– Distance: up to 99.9 miles
– Steps: up to 9999
– Time: 0-99:59 min
– Calorie: up to 999.9 Kcal
– Weight: 114 lbs
– Belt length: 53"
– Belt width: 18"
– Overall length: 65"
– Overall width: 25"
– Walking Platform Height: 6"
– Overall height: 8"
- Product Dimensions: 65 x 25 x 8 inches ; 114.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 114.6 pounds
- ASIN: B01MU7TG6E