Product review for Bracoo Thumb & Wrist Brace, Spica, CMC Splint for Arthritis, De Quervain’s, Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief, Reversible, Black, TP30, 1 Count
Superior Technology & Design
Our easy yet effective layout fits either hand. The brace can be customized to fit any kind of hand shape with 3 flexible Velcro bands which affix to any type of factor on the outside surface. Twin steel springs effectively support either side of the reduced thumb to lower wheelchair, while the neoprene sleeve and strapping offer cozy pressure & mild/medium assistance to the wrist and also lower-hand.
Offers moderate to moderate assistance to the wrist, metacarpal region, and particularly the thumb. While effectively incapacitating the reduced fifty percent of the thumb, the pointer is still able to bend for everyday jobs. Neoprene is an excellent thermal insulator, which indicates the affected area remains warm thus improving blood flow as well as increasing the body's all-natural healing. Perfect for alleviating chronic pain, or shielding sensitive ligaments or muscle cells throughout healing.
– Supporting thumb injuries (tendon instability, sprain, or muscular tissue strain).
– Accelerating healing to the wrist as well as thumb region.
– Wrist fractures.
– Osteoarthritis (joint inflammation of the joints), BlackBerry Thumb, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Stress Injury.
– Post-surgery or post-removal of spreading.
– 78% polyester, 22% elastane.
– Hand wash in cool water.
– hang dry.
– Available in black (unisex).
– Fits both left and also right-hand man.
– 1 support per plan.
Developed in the USA.
Manufactured in Taiwan.
If you have an allergy to neoprene, terminate use quickly as well as consult your medical professional.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.3 x 0.1 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00JQM9126
- UPC: 819567010571
- Item model number: RH135