Product review for Efanr Tourniquet First Aid Kit For Outdoors, Hemorrhage Control Medical Supplies Tactical Military Emergency Lightweight Tourniquet
Band length: 36.8 inches
Band size: 1.5 inches
Weight: 2.43 oz
Products: nylon (band) and also plastic( windlass and also buckle).
Suggestion: Note the application time and do not bundle the tourniquet on your wounded limb for too much time to guarantee blood circulation of injured arm or legs.
1. Use the medical tourniquet to the hemorrhaging website and also area the wounded arm or leg through the band loophole.
2. Pull the band snugly as well as secure it back on itself. Stick the band around the arm or leg as well as turn the pole till bleeding stops.
3. Location the rod inside the clip and secure it.
4. Examine wound problem and also apply added tightening up to the tourniquet if substantial blood loss proceeds.
5. Stick band over the rod inside the clip around the arm or leg.
6. Protect the pole as well as band with the band as well as record applied time on white band.
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 ounces
- ASIN: B078H5JF81