Product review for Fight Like a Mother: How to Be a Mom With a Chronic Illness
BATTLE LIKE A MOM is a survival overview, providing personal tales, practical suggestions, pointers, and resources on just how to be a mommy with a persistent ailment. Loaded with the kind of honest guidance you would certainly expect from your BFF, this publication gives parents with chronic disease hope, confidence, and an excellent laugh.
Applaud for Fight Like a Mother:
" This short book packs a strike!"
– Toni Bernhard, author of How to Be Sick: A Buddhist-Inspired Guide for the Chronically Ill as well as Their Caregivers
" This book ought to be handed out upon diagnosis."
– Alicia King, mom of 2, author of "Healing: The Essential Guide to Helping Others Overcome Grief & Loss", Fighter of SOD
" I will be recommending this to buddies and participants of my foundation. Joslyne Decker is genuinely a Chronically Awesome Super She-ro!"
– Julianna Shapiro, mother of 1, Founder and also Executive Director of the Chronically Awesome Foundation, Fighter of Bipolar, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Osteoarthritis
" I actually wish I had this publication 28 yrs. back when I was very first detected with Lupus. I was simply handed picture copies of all things that can and most likely would take place and after that informed to stay out of the sunlight. I had 3 small children and also thought my life was over. BATTLE LIKE A MOTHER has lots of functional, practical suggestions as well as suggestions that will certainly not only be useful to you yet will certainly likewise make you smile as well as laugh out loud. I believe every Dr. workplace that manages chronically sick clients needs to have this book!"
– Janet, mother of 3, grandmother of 3, Fighter of Lupus
" FIGHT LIKE A MOTHER goes to when funny, sensible, handy and also hopeful. It fills up the void of information around concerning the fact of experiencing chronic ailment, as well as the ways to cope … and also even have a great life. Anyone that has chronic disease or understands a person that has it will certainly love this publication. It has plenty of the best sort of information to assist on your own and/or your liked ones."
– Kate, mommy of 2, Fighter of anxiety