Product review for Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System Featuring Bluetooth connectivity and Advanced Ovulation Tests with Digital Results, 25 Ovulation Tests
How to use the Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System
How to use Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System
How to use the new Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator
Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System is the only test that typically identifies four or more fertile days each cycle*. These are the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. It does this by accurately tracking two key fertility hormones, instead of just one like other ovulation kits do. You can only conceive on a few days each cycle and every woman is different, so knowing in advance the days when you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference. Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System has the unique benefit of connecting via Bluetooth to your phone – it’s the first and only test system to track two unique hormones and connect to your phone. Results are synced and displayed on your phone together with a monthly calendar, cycle comparison charts. You also have the ability to set smart reminders.Don't remove the batteries.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.5 x 7.2 inches ; 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0722VVNLQ
- UPC: 633472601200
- Item model number: 10602199
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)