Product review for Cuckool 50 (LH) Ovulation Tests and 20 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips Kit – Ovulation Predictor Kits (50 LH + 20 HCG Tests)
BEST (& WORST) PREGNANCY TESTS | EARLY DETECTION TEST REVIEW
Ovulation Test Strip Demo
ABOUT OVULATION TEST STRIPS
How to read the results ?
* Negative: Only one red line appears in the control region or the test line is lighter than the
control line. There is no LH surge.
* Positive: If two red lines are visible and the test line is equal to or darker than the control line,
one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours.If one wants to be pregnant,
the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 36 hours.
* Invalid: A total absence of color in both regions indicates that the result is invalid.
No visible line at all. Repeat test with a new test strip
1- These do not work if you are in or close to the menopause or perimenopause
when your hormones fluctuate, they give a false positive.
2-Positive results may be observed in as short as 40 seconds. However,
to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (10 minutes) is required.
Do not read results after 15 minutes.
ABOUT PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS
* If 2 lines appear you are pregnant no matter how faint the lines appear.
try again every 2 days, the 2nd line should get darker and darker
with time as your HCG level increases.
* If despite getting negative results with these tests, you later on discover that you are pregnant,
it doesn't mean these tests are faulty. It just means your HCG at the time was not present in enough quantity to be detected.
1 – If you are testing early or even up to a week after your missed period, you need to test
with your first urine of the day. (Or after 4-5 hours of not going to the loo) Otherwise the
HCG hormone will not be there in enough quantity to be detected.
2 – If it is the first time you use pregnancy tests, you can search a Video on Youtube for reference.