Product review for A Woman’s Guide to Menopause and Perimenopause (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)
Recent groundbreaking research has supplied plentiful new info on menopause as well as exactly how women must approach it. This publication thoroughly takes into consideration all these findings, clarifies in detail what we now learn about menopause and also its therapy, as well as uses audio support for women managing the physical as well as psychological health problems surrounding menopause.
Menopause specialist Dr. Mary Jane Minkin, country wide recognized not only for her proficiency but likewise for her approachability, responds to all the inquiries regarding menopause that ladies want– and also need– to ask their healthcare companies. Dr. Minkin provides scientifically grounded info, clarified favorably and also in a non-judgmental fashion.
Among the subjects consisted of in this quantity:
– Hormone substitute therapy, its pros and cons
– Controlling the symptoms of PMS
– Treatments for menopause-related warm flashes, sleep problems, and clinical depression
– Menopause and sexuality
– Preventing as well as finding cancer cells of the reproductive body organs
– Healthy way of living choices for menopausal ladies
– What the Women's Health Initiative study searchings for really indicate